UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is pleased to offer Achiever MBA scholarships for entry in September 2021. The bursaries are open to exceptional Irish and international candidates who have a GMAT score of 700 or above.
The Achiever MBA scholarships aim to attract the highest calibre students to study at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
Nice offer for international students to get an MBA with financial support.
User Review( votes)
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland‡s leading business school and research centre offering a world-class MBA, leading PhD programme, a wide range of specialist MSc courses for both business and non-business graduates as well as Executive Development courses.
Applicants require a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 in each band on the Academic Version and 605 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing masters programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Business Administration.
- Award: Scholarships cover 100% tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: Up to 3 awards are available.
- Nationality: Irish and international candidates
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Irish and international candidates can apply for MBA scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Open to all successful MBA and Executive MBA applicants scoring 700 or above on the GMAT and cover full tuition fees. Please note that the GMAT deadline is 12th April 2021.
- English Language Requirements: An acceptable score on the IELTS exam if English isn’t the first language. An average score of 7 overall components and a minimum of 6.5 in each band on the Academic Version. The exception to this rule is if they have completed their primary degree or an entire third level qualification through English, in an English speaking country.
-A minimum score of 605 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), with Test of Written English at 60 +. In the computer-based TOEFL, a minimum score of 250 (Written English 25+) is required. A minimum score of 100 is required in the Internet-based TOEFL (ITB) (written English 22+).
How to Apply: NB As opportunities are limited and there is significant competition, applicants residing in Ireland may be required to attend an assessment centre as part of the scholarship review process.