Are you a non-EEA Student and want to get a scholarship? You will be glad to know that the new ACI Creative Mind award is now available for the candidates of non-EEA nationality.
The purpose of The grant is to support young, creative minds during their study period at ACI. Students of all study years can apply for the opportunity .
Nice opportunity for Dutch students
User Review( vote)
Dutch society is home to over 200 different nationalities, because of a rich history of foreign trade and immigration. it is famous for its progressive stance on equality and diversity. It has the longest tradition, but a large part of the population describes itself as non-religious, agnostic or atheist.
Why should apply to this program- The program gives a great opportunity for a Dutch student to study in the field of Arts and Humanities, Business administration and management.
- University or Organization: Fontys Hogescholen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: € 3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: award is awarded for non-EEA citizens: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua & Barbados, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Guyana, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saba, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Samoa, Sante Lucia, Sao Tome And Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Republic of, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Republic of the, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in the field of Arts and Humanities, Business administration and management.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The grant is open for students who have to be enrolled as a regular student for one of ACI’s study programs. Students can demonstrate that you have a creative mind and focus. For applicants of higher study years (years 2, 3 and 4): You do not have any study delay (all courses passed so far).
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at any university in the Netherlands. After taking admission candidates can send the full application file with the supporting documents to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be ready to provide motivation letter, CV, grade records and in case of the ACI creative mind scholarship the demonstration of creative mind and focus.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have to hold their certificates of previous studies and all the academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefit: The aid amounts to € 3,000. The purpose of The grant is to support young, creative minds during their study period at ACI.