The Arts and Culture Trust (ACT), the Dramatic, Artistic and Literary Rights Organisation (DALRO) and Nedbank are awarding ACT | DALRO | Nedbank Scholarships available for young South Africans. Successful candidates will be funded through their undergraduate degree.
Arts and Culture Trust’s vision is to establish a self- sustaining perpetual fund for the development of arts, culture, and heritage in South Africa.
A fine program for applicants
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: May 30, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Performing Arts.
- Scholarship Award: Successful candidates will be funded through their undergraduate degree.
- Nationality: Available to young South Africans.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to young South Africans.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Scholarship applications are open to young people intending on studying towards a performing arts degree in 2019. Applicants may audition in the categories of singing, dance, acting, and musical theatre and are open to learners currently in grade 12 and individuals under the age of 30 who have successfully completed grade 12 and are not currently registered for study towards an undergraduate degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To register click on the below link: