Do you have a desire to accomplish your undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Australia? Apply for the ACU Allianz Global Assistance Scholarships at Australian Catholic University and make your dream come true.
Founded on 1 January 1991, Australian Catholic University aims to increase its activities in research areas. It is a public research university which offers bachelor, masters, and doctoral degree courses in Australia.
Why study at Australian Catholic University? At ACU, the students can make an impact in putting their new skills to work, for good. They will have valuable real-world and study abroad experience.
Application Deadline: December 31st, 2020
- University: Australian Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: $7,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must unconditional full offer held by the application closing date & other: hold an Allianz Global Assistance visa length OSHC policy
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the ACU. After that, they can apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants do not need to provide any supporting documentation for the award. The records submitted with your admission application will use to assess your academic merit.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a high school certificate or undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an excellent knowledge of the English language. Also, have a certificate (including IELTS, OET and the ACU English Test), If you come from a non-English speaking country.
This scholarship program will cover tuition fees to the value of $7,500. To be applied from the first semester of enrolment.