Searching for scholarships? Here is an admirable opportunity for you. The American University in Cairo is offering Public School Scholarships to the outstanding Egyptian students.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide opportunities for brilliant and financially disadvantaged students, who wish to continue graduate degree program at AUC.
Nice opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
The American University in Cairo offers American-style learning programs at the undergraduate, graduate and professional levels. It is an institution of higher education and center of intellectual and ranked 1st in Egypt by QS World University Rankings 2018.
Why at the American University in Cairo? The university gives candidates exceptional liberal arts and professional education in a cross-cultural environment. It encourages students to think critically and examine their role in the world.
Application Deadline: June 13, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Egypt
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be an Egyptian student graduating from public schools, Experimental, STEM, and Nile schools, have an outstanding secondary school academic record and demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For grasping this opportunity, aspirants are needed to apply for admission in graduate degree coursework at AUC. After being enrolled at the university, claimants can fill and submit the information sheet and complete an online application through Banner Self-Service.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers need to attach the curriculum vitae, copies of relevant transcripts from schools or universities, proof of admission or evidence of having applied for any of the programs and two letters from referees.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have to maintain a Minimum acceptance score of 97 percent for the science section and 94 percent for the arts section.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 5.5 and writing the score of 5.5 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 62 and writing score of 17.
Benefits: The successful scholars will receive a scholarship fund for the course.