If you are interested in becoming a Scholar, you must apply for the Ad Standards Scholarship which is composed of the Ad Standards Board of Directors.
Nice chance to study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Ad Standards is the national, not-for-profit, advertising self-regulatory body. They regularly offer educational industry seminars and presentations to help advertisers produce truthful, fair and accurate advertising.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
University or Organization: Ad Standards
Course Level: Post-secondary
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Two
Nationality: Canadian student
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Canadian students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate and post-secondary subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To apply,
- Students must be enrolled in an undergraduate advertising or marketing program at a Canadian university or college.
- One scholarship is open to students attending a primarily English post-secondary institution and one is open to students attending a primarily French post-secondary institution.
- Successful applicants display a commitment to volunteerism, a record of academic excellence, and an interest in pursuing a career in advertising or marketing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For earning this education award, applicants need to send this formand the required application support documents to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents:Candidates must have all previous transcripts and certificates to apply to this education program.
- Language Requirement:All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Benefits: Applicants will receive a $1500 award amount from this study program.