Are you looking for some additional funding opportunity for covering your study expenses? Then, you must go with the Addiction Treatment Education Scholarship program which is presenting by the Ascendant New York.
The main purpose of this educational award is to support high achieving candidates from all over the world in covering some of their extra expenses of a degree-level program at an accredited college in the world.
A fine program for getting some extra help in education
User Review( votes)
Ascendant is a team of highly-skilled healthcare professionals in New York. Its members are dedicated to delivering exceptional care with respect for their patient’s privacy, dignity, and personal needs.
Why at this educational program? The educational opportunity is giving an amount grant for students so that they can manage their extra expenses such as books, tuition, or some others at any accredited college.
- University or Organization: Ascendant New York
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree course
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in anywhere in the world
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue a degree level program in any college or in the world.
- Admissible Criteria: A successful participant must be studying at an accredited college to be eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this additional funding program, the participants have to complete an online application form.
- In addition to your application, please attach an essay (1,000-word minimum) describing your study goal and plans. Also that why you feel that you are eligible to receive this grant and what it would mean to you if you won.
- The organizer will notify the winner by December 16th, 2019 and well send a notification to the winner of each year’s grant via email.
Benefits: The educational award will give an amount of $1,000 to each successful participant.