The University of Adelaide is now accepting applications for Adelaide Access Scholarships. These are awarded to highly qualified students enrolled in the undergraduate programme.
The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety, and wellbeing as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures and operational strategies.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
To be eligible for the Adelaide Access Scholarships, applicants must gain admission to an undergraduate Bachelor’s level course of study as a Commonwealth supported the student at the University of Adelaide commencing in 2019.
- Application Deadline: 5 pm, Friday 15 March 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are awarded to highly qualified students enrolled in an undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: Recipients of the Adelaide Access support will receive $2,500 per annum, paid in two (2) installments in April and September for the duration of their studies, up to a maximum of four (4) years.
- Number of Awards: A Number of Awards for students.
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand citizens
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand citizens can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the Adelaide Access Scholarships, applicants must:
- Gain admission to an undergraduate Bachelor’s level course of study as a Commonwealth Supported student at the University of Adelaide commencing in 2017; and
- Enroll on a full-time basis (unless there are special circumstances preventing this, such as disability); and
- Be Australian citizens, Australian Permanent residents, New Zealand citizens, or holders of a permanent humanitarian visa
- Be able to demonstrate financial need
- English Language Requirements: Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The University can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the University’s English Language Centre. The PEP Pathway provides an alternative entry pathway for prospective students who have received offers to the University of Adelaide conditional upon English proficiency. On successful completion of the PEP Pathway at the appropriate level, students are granted direct entry into the University.
Introduction: Students can apply online via the SATAC website Link to the external website once applications open each year(SATAC manages the application, assessment and offer process for Adelaide Access Scholarships on behalf of the University of Adelaide).
How to Apply: All students will be asked to provide the following supporting documents when submitting an application:
- Copy of information page of passport
- Official academic transcript (or certified)
- Evidence of English language competency (where appropriate)
- List of course choice
- If students have selected courses from Sciences or Health Sciences, Architecture (Design Studies), Law, MBA (Management), Petroleum Engineering, Music and Media which have specific prerequisites, syllabus details are required.