The University of Adelaide is offering International Scholarships for talented students in Australia. International students can apply for these programs.
These are available for pursuing Higher Degree by Research (Masters/ Doctoral) at the University of Adelaide. These are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the University of Adelaide.
Golden chance to study at the University of Adelaide.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety and well being as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures, and operational strategies.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research. The University is uniquely positioned to design and drive a prosperous, entrepreneurial future for South Australia built on knowledge, innovation, and collaboration.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
University or Organization: The University of Adelaide
Department: All Faculties
Course Level: Postgraduate Research
Award: 100% Tuition Fee Waiver and Stipend $28,092 (2020 rate)
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: A number of scholarships
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Australia
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed.
- Awards will be awarded on academic merit and research potential. Extra-curricular achievements are not considered.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
- International applicants who have not provided evidence of their meeting the minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the study closing date, or who have completed a Pre-Enrolment English Program to meet the entry requirements for the intended program of study, are not eligible.
- Candidates are required to enrol in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of their enrolment in the University.
- Candidates who have applied for Australian permanent resident status can apply for ASI educations.
- The study holders must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the study is offered.
- Applicants who applied and were eligible for consideration in an international education around, and were unsuccessful, will automatically be reconsidered in the following international round, assuming they hold a valid offer of candidature for that intake.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application for admission and a scholarship must be submitted using the Online Application Form.
- Language Requirements: The university’s preferred accredited English language tests are: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English – Academic and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced). Pupils without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The university can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the university’s English Language Centre.
The ASI provides:
- Fee Waiver: Provides a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver which covers the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research student of the University of Adelaide for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Stipend: Provides a living allowance of AUD28,092 (2020 rate, indexed annually) per annum for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Allowances: Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.