The National University of Technology is pleased to announce Academic awards for student’s support in their study for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program is available for those Pakistani students who desire to study in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Better opportunity for Pakistani students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2018, NUTECH is a public research university of Pakistan. It helps to bridge the gap between industry and academia of the country. It offers world-class healthcare education for students a bright future.
Why at the National University of Technology? At this university, students deepen their understanding of the physical, life and social sciences in small interactive groups. It also promotes student’s mutual cultural understanding.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: The National University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Only Pakistan.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate study in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates have to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- For 1st semester, applicants must provide their aggregate marks for admission are minimum 85% or more
- For the 2nd semester, the students will be required to obtain a minimum Semester GPA of 3.8.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are suggested to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be relevant for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must hold transcripts, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, a resume and all the previous necessary mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements:For being admitted, applicants have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Candidates will need to recognize the English language qualification to be admitted at the university.
The National University of Technology will provide 100% of tuition fees for each successful applicants.