Now international students can gain a UK Higher Education Institution accredited Master’s degree by studying online, at their own pace, without disrupting work or family life.
Salford Business School at the University of Salford is offering a graduate degree which can be completed as little as one year.
User Review( votes)
Salford Business School is dedicated to improving employability amongst their graduates. Their online courses give you the opportunity to improve your career prospects and earning potential with a mix of key skills that are directly transferable to the workplace.
Salford Business School has won the prestigious Times Higher Education Business School of the Year 2014 Award in recognition of our innovation in postgraduate teaching and learning, our advances in industry collaboration and our expertise in digital business.
Now you can study online and get a Master’s degree from the University of Salford which is duly accredited by the British Government and its degrees are recognised worldwide.
University of Salford was ranked as one of the world’s most International Universities.
You can chose to enrol one of the following online degree from the Salford University.
Online Masters in Global Management
- Understand management within a range of organisations.
- Enhance your career with formal business and management knowledge attaining a flexible career path.
Online Masters in Project Management
- Gain the necessary knowledge and skills to become a Project Management Practitioner.
- Better than a project manager certification.
Online Masters in Financial Services Management
- Gain a management qualification to boost your employment prospects in the rapidly expanding financial services industry.
- Learn about the most up-to-date developments in financial services from our expert staff.
Online Masters in Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
- Prepare for a managerial, consulting or operational role within this area of specialism.
- Informed by the most up-to-date academic research.
Online Masters in Marketing
- Gain specialist knowledge and skills on this Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) approved and accredited course.
- Develop expertise in Search and Social Media Marketing
Online MSc Human Resource Management and Development
- Gain a qualification in human resources management, recognised widely as an increasingly important component of all businesses strategic objectives
- Understand how to adapt to the evolving human resources challenges resulting from factors such as skills shortages, flexible working arrangements and global organisations
- Enhance your employability by developing the skills needed to motivate, manage and reward employees
Online MSc Information Systems Management
- Developing critical thinking and employability skills in high demand from a range of employers
- Put Information Systems theory into real practice with an exciting Business Innovation Project
- Benefit from a course backed by cutting-edge research in Information Systems at Salford Business School
Online MSc International Banking and Finance
- Equip yourself for a career in the rapidly expanding banking and finance industry
- Take a Business Innovation Project to enhance your practical skills and experience
- Develop expertise in Banking and Finance
Online LLM International Commercial Law
- Offers the highly prestigious Master’s of Laws qualification
- Gives law graduates the opportunity to take taught modules in advanced international commercial law subjects
- Learn in an internationally-orientated environment with access to a global network of like-minded professionals
By filling in the form on this page you can also be selected to receive a free trial account. Please note that there is currently a high demand for trial accounts so we can only offer trial accounts to a few selected potential students.
Please fill the form on this page and you will receive more details including course descriptions, admission requirements, duration, fees and application deadlines.