The University of Texas is pleased to announce the Academic Excellence Scholarships for incoming first-time-in-college freshman students in the US.
The aim of The grants is to aid the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of applicants from all over the world.
Fab choice for candidates
User Review( votes)
The University of Texas at Dallas is an innovative institution made up of eight schools in the heart of North Texas. It was founded in 1883 and is the flagship institution of the University of Texas System.
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2018
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue a degree programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Several hundred opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- First-time freshman applicants admitted to the fall semester immediately following high school graduation
- Admitted to UT Dallas by March 1
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good command over the English language.
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. The apply Texas Freshman Admission application also serves as the application for the AES Programme.
- The materials included in completed applications provide the information necessary to determine scholarship eligibility. This includes high-school grades and curricular information about types and levels of classes taken, SAT/ACT scores, and class rank (if available).
Students awarded a full-tuition AES award will receive complete coverage of the tuition and mandatory fees. AES tuition and mandatory fee funds are applied to guaranteed tuition plan amounts and supplemental designated tuition fees. Tuition and mandatory fee funds provided by AES do not apply to other required and non-mandatory fees including, but not limited to the following: Other course fees, international student fees, health insurance, fees associated with new student applications, special use fees, required testing, registration, and orientation.