Get financial support to start your academic journey in Canada. Niagara College is providing the Africa Continent funding for the academic session 2021-2022.
The purpose of this bursary is to support students from Africa who wish to study the bachelor‡s degree programme at the college in Canada.
Nice chance to win a $2,000 award for bachelor study in Canada.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1967, Niagara College has three campuses, and it offers over 100 post-secondary diploma, baccalaureate degrees, and advanced level programs. It has more career-oriented courses for students.
Why study at Niagara College? NC provides students with lifelong employability skills and helps them succeed both academically and professionally. It also offers multiple ways to achieve the best education and exciting career.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Niagara College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any field offered by the college
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, students are needed to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Niagara College. After taking confirmation, you can download the award application form and submit it to the Niagara College Canada, International Department, 100 Niagara College Blvd, Welland, Ontario, Canada L3C 7L3 Email: international-at-niagaracollege.ca
- Supporting Documents: You must attach your high school transcript, proof of English proficiency and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates have to meet all the admission requirements of the college
- Language Requirement: To be enrolled in a course at the college, applicants must check the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $2,000 accredited towards the course fee.