Nowadays, the rising cost of study has become a stone in higher education. But with the program, it can be your cup of tea. King’s College London is offering an excellent opportunity to apply for the Africa International PGR Bursaries.
The funding program attracts stunning worldwide students who will commence a full-time PhD at university for the academic year 2020-2021.
A valuable offer to get a funding for Phd program.
User Review( votes)
Why at King’s College London? The university provides an excellent service in all aspects to staff and students with academic and student administration. It creates innovative learning opportunities that challenge their students.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- University or Organization:King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Phd
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Zimbabwe, Uganda, Tunisia, Tanzania, Sudan, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Sao Tome and Principe, Rwanda, Namibia, Mozambique, Mauritania, Mali, Malawi, Madagascar, Libya, Liberia, Lesotho, Kenya, Guinea, Ghana, Gambia, Gabon, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Equatorial Guinea, Cote d’Ivoire, Congo, Republic of Congo, Comoros, Chad, Central African Republic, Cap Verde, Cameroon, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Benin, Angola, Algeria, Zambia, Togo, South Africa, Seychelles, Senegal, Nigeria, Niger, Guinea-Bissau, Egypt, Djibouti, Morocco, Mauritius, Democratic People’s Republic.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is accessible for Phd in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the aspirants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must be responsible for tuition fees at the higher international rate
- Candidates must make a plan to commence a full-time MPhil/Phd program
- Students must hold an admission offer for an MPhil/Phd program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission at the university. After that, You can fulfill the online application form and submit it to the center for doctoral studies. If any query, students can contact [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to send a resume, transcripts, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Admission Requirements:For taking entrance, candidates must meet the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have proficiency in the English language (writing, reading, speaking).
The Scholarship covers:
- An annual stipend (living allowance) at the UKRI rate (for the year 2019-21, this was set at £17,009)
- Full international tuition fees
- Research Support Grant (up to £5k/year, depending on the faculty)