Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners is awarding the undergraduate financial aid in the field of forensic science. New Zealand, Australian and international students can apply for this application .
AFTE awards $2000 annually to students seeking a career in Forensic Science. Applications will be reviewed and recipients are chosen by the program committee prior to the annual AFTE training conference.
Great offer for students to get $2000 to support undergraduate study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree level.
- Study Subject: The studentships are provided in the field of forensic science.
- Award: AFTE awards $2000.00 annually to students seeking a career in Forensic Science.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: New Zealand, Australian, and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand, Australian, and International students can apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants for programmes
must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must be entering their third year or higher of a Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in any year of an advanced degree (MS, PhD, MD or comparable) program.
- The applicant must be enrolled as a half-time student or greater with the intent of seeking a career in Forensic Science and majoring in a natural, physical, or biological science.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent (76% or higher).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
To Apply: Download and read the Application Instructions prior to submitting any application materials.
- All applications must be completed in English and received no later than April 1st.
- Download the application, Transcript Form, and Letter of Recommendation Form.
- The Scholarship Application Form is to be completed and electronically signed by the applicant, the signature verification box checked and emailed to the Scholarship Committee Chair at [email protected]