Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners is awarding the Undergraduate Scholarships in the field of forensic science. New Zealand, Australian and international students can apply for this scholarship.
AFTE awards $2000 annually to students seeking a career in Forensic Science. Applications will be reviewed and recipients are chosen by the scholarship committee prior to the annual AFTE training conference.
Great offer for students to get $2000 to support undergraduate study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted between January 1st and April 1st of each calendar year.
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing an undergraduate degree level.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are provided in the field of forensic science.
- Award: AFTE awards $2000.00 annually to students seeking a career in Forensic Science.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: New Zealand, Australian, and International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand, Australian, and International students can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants for scholarships must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must be entering their third year or higher of a Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in any year of an advanced degree (MS, PhD, MD or comparable) program.
- The applicant must be enrolled as a half-time student or greater with the intent of seeking a career in Forensic Science and majoring in a natural, physical, or biological science.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent (76% or higher).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Download and read the Application Instructions prior to submitting any application materials.
- All applications must be completed in English and received no later than April 1st.
- Download the application, Transcript Form, and Letter of Recommendation Form.
- The Scholarship Application Form is to be completed and electronically signed by the applicant, the signature verification box checked and emailed to the Scholarship Committee Chair at [email protected].