Many students are not able to pursue a degree course in Australia because of the cost of the program. Keeping this in mind, the University of Melbourne is furnishing the AG Whitlam Graduate Merit Scholarships in Australia.
This free education program is available for outstanding Australian and International participants and has the motive of supporting their master by a coursework degree program at Melbourne Business School.
Wonderful opportunity for talented international candidates
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne ranked 32nd globally and recognized as a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. It is also known as Australia’s second-oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The university has a good reputation for its teaching quality. It provides the academic facilities and funding help to its candidates and also supports them in building a bright future.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2023
- University or Organization: The University of Melbourne
- Department: Melbourne Business School
- Course Level: Masters coursework degree
- Award: 50% fee remission
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Eight awards are available
- Nationality: Australian and International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International participants are allowed to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking masters by coursework degree program in the field of commerce, economics, and management at Melbourne Business School.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must accept an unconditional offer to study a degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this award, the participants need to take admission in masters by a coursework degree program at the university. Once they secure a place in an eligible program, they will be automatically considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, the university will ask participants to submit their academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, a recent CV, and any other standardized document.
- Admission Requirements: To take part in a master degree program, the candidates must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized Australian or overseas university.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test to demonstrate their proficiency for studying in Australia.
Benefits: The educational award will provide a 50% remission on the course fee for the duration of the course.