Do you want to build a career in agriculture filed? Then apply for the AgriFutures Horizon Scholarship in Australia.
The award is open for Australian students enrolled full-time in the last two years of an agriculture-related undergraduate degree at an Australian university.
Great offer to get $5000 for agricultural study in Australia.
User Review( vote)
AgriFutures Australia is a Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation (RIRDC) works for the interests and aspirations of farmers and rural communities. It is committed to supporting the next generation of leaders.
Application DEadline: Friday, 22 November 2019
- University or Organization: AgriFutures Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $5000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian citizen
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The degree is available in the following subjects: Agricultural Science, Rural Science, Livestock/Animal Science, Veterinary Science, Agribusiness, Plant Science, Agricultural Economics, Resource Management, Sustainability, Food Security, Agricultural Economics, Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths (STEM) with major studies and subject selections relevant to, and aligned with, agriculture
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident enrolled full-time in their last two years of an agriculture-related undergraduate degree at an Australian university.
- The Horizon program is eligible to students that were in their first two years of tertiary studies.
- Scholars will be selected on the basis of their commitment to a career in agriculture, as well as their leadership potential and tertiary academic record to date.
How to Apply
To participate in this valuable program, all applicants are required to submit an online application by register through the AgriFutures Horizon Scholarship application.
The educational grant will provide a bursary of $5000 per year for the final two years of the degree program. Winners will be required to attend the workshop (held in the first week of July in 2020), and complete a two-week work placement each year of the grant.