James Cook University is looking for dynamic researchers to undertake research studies through the [email protected] Scholarships programme organized for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship will be offered to students who wish to apply for an HDR programme at James Cook University. All domestic and international students are eligible to apply. Selected students will be provided a living allowance of $28,854.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
James Cook University is a public university in Australia. Ranking 287th in Best Global Universities, the university’s mission is to discover and develop novel therapeutics and diagnostics from the tropics or for the tropics, using cutting-edge and cross-disciplinary molecular bioscience research.
Why choose James Cook University? James Cook University (JCU) is committed to top-quality teaching, learning, and research which equips the students of JCU with skills and knowledge to meet the demands of the workforce in the tropics and throughout the world. JCU is the leading Australian University in tropical North Queensland, with strong geology, geochemistry, and environmental programs supported by world-class analytical facilities.
Application Deadline: The applications process is ongoing. However, the students are suggested to observe course-specific deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: James Cook University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research
- Award: $29,863 pa
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an HDR study programme at the JCU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in an HDR programme at JCU to be able to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university portal. Students must indicate that they wish to apply for a scholarship to be considered for all the scholarships for which they are eligible.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- HDR Application Form
- Transcripts and testamurs for all qualifications undertaken
- Proof of citizenship or residency in the form of a passport, birth certificate, or visa
- Current CV
- List of any publications that I have authored.
- Details and evidence of any co-tutelle or external funding arrangements
- Admission Requirements: Students must either have a bachelor’s degree with at least Second Class, Division A (Honours) in a degree program that included a total of at least a semester of supervised project work, the results of which contributed to the Honours grade or a relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 74
- PTE – 52
- C1 Advanced/ C2 Proficiency – 169
- ISLPR – 3
- JCUCEAP – Level 3
Selected candidates will be provided $29,863 pa in 2023 (living allowance paid fortnightly) + $5,000 pa as living allowance or project expenses by James Cook University.