The University of Dundee encourages the best and brightest international students to apply for the Al-Maktoum College Living Support Scholarship MSc Islamic Finance in the United Kingdom.
This study program is designed for eligible candidates who wish to take part in a full-time postgraduate degree at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
Nice opportunity for International students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, the University of Dundee is a public research university in the UK. It has nine academic schools cover a variety of subject areas at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Why at the University of Dundee? Dundee is a great university for student life and offers a vibrant, multicultural life to international students. It allows you to develop the skills which will give them an advantage in their future career path.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: all nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Studentship will be awarded in the subject area of Accountancy, Economics, Finance, and International Business.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have firmly accepted their offer of entry for the Postgraduate MSc Islamic Finance program, starting in September 2020 or January 2021. This can be a conditional or unconditional offer.
- Have International, Home/EU or RUK fee status, as verified by the University of Dundee.
- Applicants who can evidence their refugee status will be considered as a priority group, however, we may invite additional students to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit a direct application to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the supporting statement with their application.
- Admission Requirements: To study in the university, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The successful participants will receive the award amount of £5,000 for one year only.