If you want to connect with like-minded business professionals and experienced teachers, then you must go with the Alastair Storey program offered by the University of West London.
With good grace, the bursary is available for the UK, EU, and International candidates in order to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program within the London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism.
Well-paid offer to get an education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of West London was known as the Lady Byron School till 1860 and then named Thames Valley University in 1992. It is a public university in the United Kingdom.
Why at the University of West London? The university offers a great excellence quality and exceptional teaching facilities. It also provides the funding facilities for those applicants who need it and supports them through their study duration.
- University or Organization: The University of West London
- Department: The London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £3,500
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: one
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, Overseas applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Hospitality or Culinary Arts at the London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism.
- Admissible Criteria: You must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- You must attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
How to Apply
To Apply: All interested applicants must enroll in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, complete the award application form and return it to [email protected]
- Evidence of household income, academic reference, and personal reference must be submitted.
- The selection will be based on academic achievement, financial need, personal statement, and recommendations.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The university provides £3,500 to successful candidates.