The University of Hamburg is proud to announce a structured PhD programme in Legal Studies and scholarship fund. The university accepts applications from students all around the world for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship programme provides excellent learning opportunities for PhD candidates who are keen to pursue ambitious projects in an excellent and interdisciplinary research environment.
User Review( votes)
As the largest research and training institution in Northern Germany and one of the largest universities in Germany, the University of Hamburg unites a wide range of courses with excellent research.
Why study at the University of Hamburg? The university offers a wide range of subjects with numerous interdisciplinary focuses and has a far-reaching cooperation network with top-level institutions at regional, national and international level.
- Applications deadline: February 16, 2021
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Education Fund
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to graduates of both legal studies and other disciplines who are keen to produce ambitious doctoral work in an excellent research environment.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- For our PhD programme, the minimum entry requirements are an outstanding degree in law or a non-legal research-orientated master’s degree (in particular in business administration, political science, or sociology).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: A complete application comprises all of the following documents (and must be submitted in one pdf-file in the below-given order).
- Supporting Documents: Must provide research proposal (up to four pages), personal statement about why you are applying to the Albrecht Mendelssohn-Bartholdy Graduate School, tabular curriculum vitae, index of all publications to date (optional) and two recommendations from professors attesting to suitability for doctoral work.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is neither English nor German are required to prove their language proficiency by providing relevant certificates.