Alex Gierbolini is proud to announce the grant programme in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
This Alex Gierbolini Grant is an award on the basis of financial need to undergraduate or high school students who are enrolled full-time at schools or colleges or universities located in the United States of America.
User Review( votes)
Alex Gierbolini, a generous donor from the United States. He encourages all students with good grades and test scores to apply for Alex Gierbolini grant, regardless of their religious or ethnic background.
Application Deadline: March 01, 2022
- University or Organization: Alex Gierbolini
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The candidate should be selected at an authorized USA school or college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The document should be 12-point text, double spaced, and contain 800 to 1,000 words or less. Finally, there’s an email address for submissions:
- First Name Last Name, Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Your high school Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The college/university you are applying to, have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in.
- In addition, your personal bio in 290 characters or less.
- Current or last GPA
- To apply, submit your scholarship application to apply info [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: A creative essay of 800-1000 words addressing the following questions: “Importance’s of health and education on students life?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Alex Gierbolini will provide the award amount of $1000 to students in the USA.