The University of Alberta is pleased to invite applicants for its Alexander Rutherford funding for Canadian students. This scholarship is available for Canadian students who want to pursue post-secondary studies.
The aim of this application is to recognize and reward academic achievement at the senior high school level and to encourage students to pursue post-secondary studies.
Exceptional opportunity to study at the University of Alberta.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1908, The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. They provide scholarships and bursaries to students to help attract world-class talent, researchers, teachers, and top students.
Why at the University of Alberta- U Of A has developed a long-term, multi-level plan to make the overall decision of the University of Alberta and guide governance processes. Its leadership includes programming and research partnerships, as well as administrative collaborations.
Application Deadline: Apply online when your final high school marks are available and when you are enrolled in full-time post-secondary studies.
- This scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must be a Canadian Citizen, a Permanent Resident of Canada or Protected Person under
Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, at the start of your post-secondary studies.
- Applicants also must be an Alberta resident at the time of application. You or your parent(s)/legal guardian must have resided in Alberta at least 12 consecutive months prior to starting post-secondary studies.
- Candidates who are enrolled in, or have completed 60% of a full course load in a post-secondary or an apprenticeship program of at least one semester in length are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: To apply online, the applicants need to take admission at this university. After taking admission you must create a personal account and verify your identity with Alberta Student Aid. Get more info about applying for this free education, you can check here.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must have courses/marks on an official Alberta Transcript of High School Achievement. Students also provide the Post-secondary school you are going to attend the Start date, High School you attended.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants need to follow course requirements and the award amounts you may be eligible for will vary. Applicants also must have an average of 75.0% to 79.9%
in five courses – $300* for this free study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English for the opportunity .
This support will cover Up to $2,500.