The Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau is offering The grants for Hong Kong and Macau students to study in France.
The Department of Education, French Language and Literature in the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau follows up the school affairs for distant or local French-speaking youth, develops exchanges and ensures the quality of French language courses offered at schools, universities and adult classes in Hong Kong. It promotes French and French-speaking books by different means, in particular through conferences and debates.
User Review( votes)
Non-French speaking awardees are required to take French classes during their studies in France.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all disciplines.
- Award: Grants offered by the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau worth 12 500€ per year :
- 660€ per month ;
- Social welfare, public liability and repatriation insurance ;
- Accommodation help and social and cultural activities guide.
- One or two-year Master Degree or equivalent ;
- 50% off for Intensive French class at Alliance Française before departure.
- Nationality: Hong Kong and Macau students
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in France
Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to Hong Kong and Macau students
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Hong Kong or Macau permanent resident ;
- Not having French nationality or a double citizenship including French ;
- Planning to get a national Master degree or equivalent in France ;
- No concurrent scholarships ;
- Non-French speaking awardees are required to take French classes during their studies in France.
- Not eligible: PhD students, short-term period stay (as trainees or summer courses) applicants, or a stay within an exchange program at a French institution.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: All applications should be sent at this email address sciences-at-consulfrance-hongkong.org.
Documents to be submitted
- A completed application form
- Transcripts of academic records
- Previous diplomas (photocopy)
- Motivation letter (e.g. Why do you want to study/work in France? What are your professional ambitions? etc.)
- Reference letters (if any)
Don’t forget to join France Alumni platform and stay connected with France and your friends.