Take the first step toward your higher education goals with the help of the Alfond Scholars Programme offered by Rollins College of Liberal Arts for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme supports highly motivated students who choose to pursue an undergraduate programme at the college.
Worthy opportunity for students in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1885, Rollins College is a private liberal arts college in Winter Park, Florida. It has about 30 undergraduate majors and several graduate programs. It is also Florida’s oldest post-secondary institution.
Why study at Rollins College of Liberal Arts? They prepare students for meaningful lives and productive careers. Rollins Gateway combines its interdisciplinary curriculum with high-impact experiences outside of the classroom and an integrated mentorship model, creating a personalized pathway that empowers students to chart their course to personal and professional success.
Application Deadline: November 15
- University or Organization: Rollins College of Liberal Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $68,176
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: international
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must be an international citizen
- Students must have to admit to the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab this opportunity, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the college. Students will be considered upon acceptance at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- A completed application for admission
- A personal statement
- An official secondary school transcript
- A secondary school report form and counselor recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have official SAT/ACT scores and a high school certificate equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have official TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test scores if English is not their native language.
Each successful scholar will receive tuition, room, and board at an annual estimated value of $68,176 at the college.