The Massey University is now accepting applications for the Alfred George East Scholarship. This scholarship is open to the applicants who are entering the second or third year of their programme of study at the Wellington campus of Massey University
The Scholarship encourages participation in tertiary education, particularly in technical areas, such as design and nursing.
User Review( votes)
Massey University is a university based in Palmerston North, New Zealand. It offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, diplomas and certificates to students from around New Zealand, and the world.
- Deadline: May 12, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for Undergraduate degree program.
- Nationality: New Zealand citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship take in: New Zealand
- Eligible countries: New Zealand citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Nursing and design.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- have successfully completed a minimum of 120 credits at the Wellington campus of Massey University
- be entering the second or third year of their programme of study at the Wellington campus of Massey University
- be studying full time
- be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, the applicants must follow these steps:
- Current students: To participate in this scholarship, applicants need to do register through the given link: https://smsportal.massey.ac.nz/
- Prospective students: You must complete the admission process before you can apply for a scholarship. Read the section for Prospective students on the How to apply page.
- Supporting Documents: Not required
- Admission Requirements: You must complete the admission process before you can apply for a scholarship.
- The value of each scholarship depends on the particular circumstances of the applicant and the details of the case presented.
- The tenure is for a single academic year.
- Two scholarships are typically offered each year.