The Alfried Krupp Wissenschaftskolleg Greifswald awards three to six Alfried Krupp Senior Fellowships and four to eight Alfried Krupp Junior Fellowships for the academic year 2019/2020.
The Alfried Krupp Wissenschaftskolleg Greifswald is a scientifically independent institution under the auspices of the Alfried Krupp Kolleg Greifswald Foundation. The college is intended to serve outstanding research and to realize projects of interdisciplinary and international cooperation.
Amazing opportunity for candidates
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: Check back next year
- Course Level: An Alfried Krupp Senior Fellowship can apply for outstanding researchers and apprentices. The Alfried Krupp Junior Fellowships are awarded to highly qualified postdoctoral researchers.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in any of the subjects offered.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: The Alfried Krupp Wissenschaftskolleg Greifswald awards three to six Alfried Krupp Senior Fellowships and four to eight Alfried Krupp Junior Fellowships for the academic year 2019/2020.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The “Alfried Krupp Senior Fellowship” wants to be awarded to outstanding senior scientists and scholars who are qualified by their achievements in research as well as in teaching.
The “Alfried Krupp Junior Fellowships” wants to be awarded to highly promising younger postdoctoral scholarships.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent electronically in a single PDF-document to the Scientific Leader and should include the following information with their application: a curriculum vitae, a list of previous publications (and if applicable highlight the publications relevant to the proposed project) and a five-page (at most) proposal for the project they intend to carry out or complete in Greifswald. It is recommended that the methods and status of the project are documented appropriately. Please also supply an abstract of the project (at most half a page).