At the heart of EAF’s commitment is the idea that academic excellence comes in many forms. There are three ways in which the Foundation carries out its mission: academic programs, Fellowships and Community Assistance Awards (formerly known as Mini Grant).
Merit Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for this one-year one-time only scholarship, the applicant must:
User Review( votes)
- Be a full-time and currently enrolled undergraduate student with sophomore standing at an accredited campus-based degree-granting institution;
- Be a full-time and currently enrolled graduate student at an accredited campus-based degree-granting institution;
- Continuing a program of study in this or another degree-granting institution;
- Demonstrate exceptional academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (“B” average);
- Have demonstrated community service and involvement.
Merit applications and supporting documents for Undergraduate students must be postmarked by April 15, 2008 [click here for application]. Awards will be announced by August 2008. Graduate student applications and supporting documents must be postmarked by August 15, 2008 [click here for application]. Awards will be announced by December 2008.