Applications are invited for AMBUCS scholarship available to students pursuing degrees in physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, and audiology.
These are available to therapy students in their junior/senior year in a bachelor’s degree program or a graduate program leading to a master’s or doctoral degree.
Marvelous Program for Therapy Students.
User Review( votes)
National AMBUCS, Inc. is a non-profit charitable organization, which is a diverse membership dedicated to inspirational mobility and freedom.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States
- Applicant must document financial need via the Student Aid Report (SAR) for the current school year.
- Students receive a SAR when they submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Applicant must be accepted in a junior or senior undergraduate or graduate level program in one of the following areas of study: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Hearing Audiology (Please note: Students in assistants’ programs are not eligible).
- Program to which the student is accepted must present a curriculum accredited by the appropriate health/therapy profession authority.
- Applicant must express intent to enter clinical practice in the chosen field of therapy in the United States upon completion of the course of study for which aid is requested.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: To be considered for a from National AMBUCS, you must submit an online application before April 15. Semi-finalists must submit all supporting documents through the invitation form emailed to them by May 20.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Program Acceptance/Enrollment Certification Form, Student Personal Statement, Student Aid Report (SAR) for the current school year, Students receive a SAR when they submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Over $150,000 is awarded annually with individual awards ranging from $500 to $1,500.
- There is one two-year award in the amount of $6,000.
- Award monies are deposited each semester to the student’s credit account with the financial aid office of the educational institution.
Application Deadline: May 5 at midnight, annually.