To encourage the education of womens in the USA, the University of California, Los Angeles is offering the American Association of University Women Awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship will be awarded for full-time study in the U.S. to women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents in the amount of $18,000.
Worthy offer for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of California, Los Angeles, is a public and-grant research university in the US. Its primary purpose as a public research university is the creation, dissemination, preservation and application of knowledge for the betterment of our global society.
Why study at UCLA? It is one of the many best public schools in all of America. The research, professors, and academic course load, at UCLA, are all extremely rigorous and renowned. The name UCLA itself is will bring you a lot of fame and recognition as many jobs will mainly look for people who went to a prestigious school. It has tie ups with top companies like Facebook and Tesla as they produce the best students. Students are showered with job opportunities on graduation.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: University of California, Los Angeles
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: $18,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master’s degree courses and subjects
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should not be citizens or permanent residents of the US.
- The applicants should have earned a US Bachelor’s Degree equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must use the university’s online portal to apply to the desired course.
- The students can then apply separately in order to be considered to avail the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts of all the academic institution attended and high secondary transcripts
- Proof of Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Accepted application at UCLA
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to score a minimum of 1365/1600 on in SAT, 29 in ACT, and an average GPA of 4.31 to secure a seat at UCLA.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have attained the minimum required score in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Revised TOEFL paper-delivered Test – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
The selected applicants will be provided a sum of $18,000 to support their full term of study at UCLA under the AAUW Grant.