Americas Postgraduate Excellence Award is designed for master’s students from the Americas region which is offered by the University of Nottingham in the UK.
There are up to 27 awards available to deserving students who have received an offer to study a full-time master’s course at the university for the session 2020/21.
Fantastic chance to study an undergraduate degree at the University of Nottingham.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a public research university that was founded in 1881. It has five constituent faculties, within which there are more than 50 schools, departments, institutes and research centres.
Why at the University of Nottingham? The university offers a supportive and welcoming environment for the international student’s which values diversity promoting excellence and encouraging success.
Application Deadline: May 8, 2020
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 27
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from these eligible countries Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy (France), Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (France), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay US Virgin Islands, USA and Venezuela.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) the Americas region
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time master (excluding MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2020
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in a postgraduate course at the university. Thereafter, they should apply through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts, letter of recommendation, qualification certificates, an essay (if require), and English certification.
- Admission Requirements: For qualifications from outside the UK, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
The university is offering 27 scholarships and each the award amount of £4,000 towards full-time master’s tuition fees.