If you are an EU national and going to study at ARU for the first time, this EU Bursary program is the best opportunity for you to start your higher studies in the United Kingdom.
Great offer for EU students to get a degree in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Anglia Ruskin University is a public university established in 1992. It was previously known as a School until 1858. It is as one of the top 350 institutions in the world and joint 39th best in the UK.
Why at Anglia Ruskin University? The university offers a range of different courses and also attracts study abroad participants with the study abroad program. It has a good reputation for its teaching facilities and outstanding student experience.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Anglia Ruskin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the EU nation are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Register as full-time participants who have received an offer to admission for entry to ARU and accept the university offers of a place your UCAS firm choice by the relevant cutoff date.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate degree program before the deadline. You will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents:Copies of your previous degree or certificates, passport, curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Language Requirement: You must complete your previous study levels and be proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The full amount of £800 will be given to participants in their first year of study.