The Charles Sturt University is offering Ann Gwynn-Jones Memorial funding for any Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident.
The Charles Sturt University Foundation Trust distributes more than 300 student scholarships every year. The bursaries are funded by individuals and organizations who strongly believe in supporting CSU and its students.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: February 3, 2019.
- Course Level: award is available to pursue graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study in Creative Industries (Acting & Performance).
- Award: The Scholarship value at $1,200 per annum and is tenable for one year only.
- Number of Awards: Each scholarship is only offered once per year.
- Nationality: Australian Students can apply for these endowments.
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian Students can apply for these endowments
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:-
- Be enrolled in their first year of the Bachelor of Creative Industries (Acting & Performance) degree at the Wagga Wagga campus.
- Applicant to have moved from another region to Wagga Wagga to undertake their studies.
- Possess a sound academic record.
- Be able to demonstrate a genuine love of acting and a passion to pursue a career in theatre, with proven talent in performing modern as well as traditional dramatic roles.
How to Apply:
Each support will require a separate application.
- Read the criteria carefully for each scholarship you wish to apply for to ensure that you are eligible.
- Scholarships may require additional responses including essays.
Before you begin, complete your scholarship profile. This will make applying for multiple grants much more efficient as certain fields will prepopulate in your applications.
Before you submit your application, please ensure you have attached the following to attach to your application:
- Up to date resume
- ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last year)
- If your selection criteria involve Local Government Areas (LGA), please supply ONE of the following:
- electricity bill
- phone bill
- rates notice
- school record