The kingston University in London is welcoming applicants for the Annual Fund postgraduate placements for the academic year 2021-20. Up to 20 opportunities are available for UK/EU students for 2021 intake.
The aim of the program is to encourage academic excellence and allow talented young graduates to continue to higher levels of learning and research.
Great offer for applicants
User Review( votes)
The university’s aim is to be internationally recognized for a creative approach to education that has practical outcomes which benefit people and communities. University rated among top 15 per cent globe in the latest QS World University Rankings Kingston University rated among top 15 per cent globe in the latest QS World University Rankings.
Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
- Applications Deadline: Applications for 2021 are now closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship offers a £3,000 (full time) or £1,500 (part-time) reduction in fees for taught masters courses in the: Kingston School of Art, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Kingston Business School. Alternative opportunities are available for students in the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing and international students.
- Award: The scholarship offers a £3,000 (full time) or £1,500 (part-time) reduction in fees for taught masters courses.
- Nationality: UK and EU students are eligible.
- Number of Awards: Up to 20 opportunities are eligible.
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: UK and EU students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be considered, you must:
- Have already received an offer of a place to study at Kingston on an eligible course
- Be classed as ‘home’ for fees purposes
- Have first-class honour in a previous degree, or high 2:1 with additional evidence of academic excellence
- English Language Requirements: Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
How to Apply: Application procedure:
- Completed application form
- Academic letters of reference
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Copies of any certificates relevant to prizes or awards