The new Annual Fund Postgraduate The studentships are now available to pursue taught masters courses at Kingston University London. Up to 20 opportunities are available for UK/EU students for 2018 intake.
The aim is to encourage academic excellence and allow talented young graduates to continue to higher levels of learning and research.
User Review( votes)
The university’s aim is to be internationally recognized for a creative approach to education that has practical outcomes which benefit people and communities. University rated among top 15 percent globe in latest QS World University Rankings Kingston University rated among top 15 percent globe in latest QS World University Rankings.
Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
- Applications Deadline: March 25, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: the program offers a £3,000 (full time) or £1,500 (part-time) reduction in fees for taught masters courses in the: Kingston School of Art, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Kingston Business School. Alternative opportunities are available for students in the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing and international students.
- Award: the program offers a £3,000 (full time) or £1,500 (part-time) reduction in fees for taught masters courses.
- Nationality: UK and EU students are eligible.
- Number of Awards: Up to 20 opportunities are eligible.
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: UK and EU students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be considered, you must:
- Have already received an offer of a place to study at Kingston on an eligible course
- Be classed as ‘home’ for fees purposes
- Have first-class honour in a previous degree, or high 2:1 with additional evidence of academic excellence
Please note that financial need is not a consideration that will be taken into account.
Unfortunately, this application is not available:
- To students who have already started their postgraduate studies
- For those classed as ‘overseas’ for fees purposes
- For masters courses in the faculties of Science, Engineering & Computing or Health, Social Care & Education
- For students with previous degrees lower 2:1 or below
- For PhD study, for Masters by Research, or for the MBA
English Language Requirements: Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
How to Apply: Application procedure:
- Completed application form
- Academic letters of reference
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Copies of any certificates relevant to prizes or awards