If you are in financial hardship you might be able to get some help from the Australian National University by applying for the ANU College of Business & Economics South East Asia Merit program.
With the purpose of supporting the cost of the tuition fee, this educational award is available for all overseas applicants who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at ANU.
Well-offer to get a degree in Australia with 20% of tuition fee waiver.
User Review( vote)
The Australian National University is one of the world-leading research universities and ranked 1st in Australia and 24th in the world. It is also known as a national research university.
Why at the Australian National University? At ANU, the participants have a variety of disciplines for study. They will learn under the guidance of award-winning teachers and researchers who are devoted to helping candidates in building a bright future.
Application Deadline: If you apply to the university for Semester 1 (February 2020) you will be automatically considered and get notified by October 2, 2019.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: College of Business and Economics
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework
- Award: 20% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 16
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program within the ANU College of Business and Economics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a citizen of a country defined by The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) as South East Asia.
- Also, has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling as determined by the CBE academic panel.
How to Apply
To Apply: The university is not asking for any additional application for the grant. When you enroll in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university and if you seem to be eligible, then you will be informed by the university.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents asked by the organizers yet. But as the international requirement, you need to submit copies of your academic transcripts, passport, and curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirement: As you are going to start your studies in Australia, you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The award will cover 20% of a student tuition fee for the standard duration of an eligible course at the university.