Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The Australian National University provides an opportunity to apply for the ANU College of Law International Partners Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The funding award encourages international applicants who want to commence a postgraduate degree program in Law at the ANU College of Law. The scholarship will award a tuition fee reduction of 100% to eligible students, as outlined above. The duration of the Award is for one year.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
The Australian National University was founded in 1946 and is one of the globe’s leading research institutes and one of the most elite higher education institutions. It delivers several accommodation options for students and various flexible studies to meet the applicant’s needs.
Why study at Australian National University? Australian National University’s priority on excellence in science and education guarantees their graduates are in demand worldwide and well-prepared to solve current dynamic challenges.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: ANU College of Law
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 100% fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Postgraduate degree program in Law subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must be International students.
- Applicants have applied for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law.
- Applicants have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 (or equivalent) in their relevant undergraduate degree.
- Applicants have graduated from a law program or will have graduated by the time of taking up the scholarship from one of the following Universities.
- Peking University – Beijing, China
- Tsinghua University – Beijing, China
- NLSIU Bangalore – India
- NLU Delhi – India
- Universitas Indonesia – Indonesia
- University of Tokyo – Japan
- UM – Malaysia
- Quaid – i – Azam University – Pakistan
- SNU Seoul – Republic of Korea
- Chulalongkorn University – Thailand
- Thammasat University – Thailand
- VNU-LS – Vietnam, and
- Candidates have been shortlisted by one of the above Universities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The ANU College of Law will assess all partner universities’ applications. First, applicants have to take admission at the University. There is no application, as students are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and a CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission, students must check their chosen program’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your education has yet to be conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
The Australian National University scholarship will award a tuition fee reduction of 100% to eligible students, as outlined above.
- The duration of the Award is for one year. The Award is applied towards tuition fees at the beginning of each semester unless otherwise stated in the offer letter.