The University of Bradford is delighted to provide the Applied Artificial Intelligence BSc Scholarships to international students.
All new, full-time, international students who enroll in the Applied Artificial Intelligence BSc program during the 2023/24 enrollment cycle are eligible to receive this scholarship.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Bradford is a public research university located in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. It was established in 1966 and has a strong reputation for engineering, management, and social sciences. The campus is located in the city center, and the university has a strong focus on sustainability and community engagement.Top of Form
Why study at the University of Bradford? Choosing to study with University of Bradford is a great decision because of its reputation for academic excellence, world-class faculty, and state-of-the-art facilities. With a focus on innovation, collaboration, and entrepreneurship, the university provides students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the global marketplace.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: Faculty of Engineering and Infomatics
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £11,090 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to students enrolled in the Applied Artificial Intelligence BSc program.
- Admissible Criteria: All new, full-time, international students who enroll in the Applied Artificial Intelligence BSc program during the 2023/24 enrollment cycle are eligible to receive this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for admission via the university portal. Students from eligible countries will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Language certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirement of the university at the undergraduate level.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The university will provide a 50% discount on tuition fees to international students who meet the eligibility criteria.