Applicants are invited to apply for Arab East Colleges Scholarships to pursue the master degree. These opportunities are exclusively open for Saudi national at the start of every academic year.
The aim of The grants is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study.
User Review( votes)
Arab East Colleges is the first private graduate college in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The colleges offer masters degrees in twelve programs across the fields of business administration, accounting, law, computer science, and education.
- Application Deadline: Applicants submit a complete application to the Admissions department at the start of the second week up to the end of the fifth week of the semester that precedes the start of the programme.
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: Twelve scholarship opportunities in all of the Colleges’
- Nationality: Saudi
- Number of Awards: Twelve scholarship opportunities in all of the Colleges’ programs, with one funding for each program.
- The award can be taken in Arab
- Eligible Countries: Saudi Arabia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Holds a bachelor degree with GPA of “Excellent” from an accredited university achieved through full-time study.
- At least two years of professional experience in the field of bachelor studies.
- Compliance with all of the Colleges’ admission guidelines.
- Priority for applicants that will study full time.
- Applicants can apply by post.
How to Apply:
- Two academic recommendation letters.
- A recommendation letter from a superior at the applicant’s place of work for employees, or from a recognized figure in the applicant’s industry for non-employees.