The University of Adelaide is now offering the ARC PhD International Scholarship in Collective Engagement towards Social Purpose for outstanding candidates.
The educational award is available to overseas students who wish to undertake any PhD degree program at the university. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is a public research university ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. The university is a dynamic participant in society, leading our community in leveraging change for social and economic benefit.
Why choose to study at the University of Adelaide? The University of Adelaide is ranked 1st in Employability in the USA. It is recognized as one of Australia’s most respected research-intensive universities that challenges and inspire its students. Students at the University of Adelaide receive the best academic preparation to achieve in their chosen discipline and equip them with knowledge and skills to make a real difference.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Professions
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,597
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Australia, New Zealand, and other international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a research degree programme in marketing taught at the University of Adelaide.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an accepted PhD students at Adelaide.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for the PhD degree of their choice through the university portal. Students need to submit the documents at [email protected] with the name of the scholarship in the subject heading to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status, if applicable
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The entry to a PhD programme at the University of Adelaide required a minimum bachelor’s and master’s degree in a field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- CAE – 176
- PTE – 58
The winning applicants of the scholarship will receive an annual stipend of $28,597 for three years towards the PhD programme at the University of Adelaide.