The Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment is pleased to offer the merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School from January 2017.
The overarching aim of establishing the Robert Gordon University was to transform the public higher education to improve the quality and efficiency of teaching and learning, creating a world-class higher learning institution.
Great offer for international aspirants.
User Review( votes)
Robert Gordon University is a dynamic, modern place to study with an international reputation for providing high-quality education from undergraduate through to PhD level.
All applicants whose first language is not from a recognised English-speaking country will be asked to provide evidence of their English language skills as part of their offer to study at RGU.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the master programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study MSc Commercial Practice for the Energy Sectors or MSc Construction Project Management.
- Scholarship Award: These awards are for £3,000.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Students must already hold an offer of a place to study at the School for 2016/17 before they apply for a scholarship. Students can apply for a scholarship at the School if they
- Are an international student paying fees at the overseas rate or
- A home student on a full-cost course
Nationality: UK / EU and international students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The form may be completed electronically or in own handwriting. If they are using handwriting, please complete the form neatly and in black ink. Students should also include:
- A scanned transcript of highest academic qualification
- A scanned copy of your IELTS/TOEFL certificate or other English language qualification
- A scanned copy of University offer letter (or email if they have not received the letter)
- A portfolio of relevant work if applying for PgDip / MSc Architectural Studies
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must good Honours degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- English Language Requirement: All international students, for whom English is not their first language, must provide evidence of linguistic ability, by gaining either IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 570 (paper) or TOEFL 230 (computer) prior to receiving an unconditional offer of a place on the course.
Application Deadline: Closed