The University of New South Wales is looking for outstanding future leaders for their Arts, Architecture & Design Global Academic International Scholarship in Australia. All the talented candidates are welcome for this wonderful opportunity.
The study programme is available for all new undergraduate international students. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Founded in 1949, It is an Australian public research university ranked 44th in the world in 2021 QS World University Rankings and first in Australia for Engineering and Technology according to the 2020 Times Higher Education World University Rankings by subject.
Why would you like to study at the University of New South Wales? The University has strong regional and global engagement. UNSW Sydney is a state-of-the-art research, teaching, and innovation power plant. It also provides various programmes and opportunities for the students.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Arts, Architecture & Design at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student to be considered for the programme at the University.
- Must be completing a UNSW Global Foundation Studies program(in Sydney or off-shore).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, ensure that you have already submitted an application for a place of study on one of their programmes. After that, students can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must meet entry requirements, and apply via the approved admission process.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of New South Wales will provide an award of amount $5,000pa paid as a stipend for a minimum duration of the program.