The Ashley Family Foundation is offering the MA award in Photography at the University of the Arts London College of Communication.
The grant is valued at £12,000 and will cover tuition fees and a contribution towards maintenance. Fees will be paid directly from the award to the University’s Tuition Fees account. The remaining balance will be paid in three instalments in each term.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): award is awarded for studying an MA Photography course at the London College of Communication.
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing the MA program at the University of the Arts London.
- Scholarship Provider: The Ashley Family Foundation
- The award can be taken at the UK
To be eligible for the opportunity
a candidate must be:
Ordinarily resident in the UK and considered Home status.
Accepted on the Full-Time MA Photography course at London College of Communication, commencing January 2015.
A graduate, having already gained a first or 2:1 in a Bachelors Degree from a Higher Education institution, or a HE accredited Further Education institution.
Open for International Students: Students of UK can apply for this MA scholarship.
What does it cover? The grant is valued at £12,000 and will cover tuition fees and a contribution towards maintenance for one applicant accepted on the MA Photography course at London College of Communication
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted by post. In addition to the application form you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- A CD/ DVD portfolio of your work formatted into 1 PDF document which includes a title page with
- your name and course title followed by 10-15 images of recent work.
- An explanatory statement about the projects of no more than 300 words.
- A study proposal of no more than 300 words indicating the intended practice project and accompanying research
Application Deadline: September 13, 2019