Ashok Khurana University of Adelaide award is available for the outstanding Indian applicants for the session 2020/21. The program is funded by the University of Adelaide in Australia.
This studentship is activated for the international students who must be undertaking postgraduate coursework study leading to a master’s degree on a full-time basis at the University of Adelaide.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1874, the University of Adelaide is the third-oldest university in Australia. It has various degree courses that give students the opportunity to choose subjects according to their field of interest.
Why at the University of Adelaide? At this university, students have an excellent opportunity to develop their language skills and boost their prospects for an interesting career. Their extracurricular activities help students to stand out and make their mark on the world.
Application Deadline: November 29, 2019
- University: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Coursework
- Award: $30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to the citizens of India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: To pursue postgraduate coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a masters degree before applying for this funding opportunity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates required to gain admission in a postgraduate coursework program at the University of Adelaide. After being enrolled, they can fulfil the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: A photocopy of the personal details page of your passport, Original academic transcripts, Original bachelors completion certificate, CV and a personal statement (please aim for a maximum of 400-500 words) must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A postgraduate coursework degree which contains a significant research component and meets the minimum GPA requirements.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Adelaide
The bursary consists of $30,000, payable towards the recipient’s airfares, living expenses and tuition fees. The successful applicant may also receive a 50% discount on the tuition fees for the duration of their program.