Apricot fellowships for Engineers, Educators and Trainers
Study Subject: Internet Development
User Review( votes)
Level: Engineers, Educators and Trainers
Fellowship Description: Since 2000, the APRICOT Fellowship Program has provided opportunities to personnel from developing countries to participate in APRICOT. The program provides basic financial assistance to selected applicants, who fulfil eligibility criteria and are then selected by the Fellowship Committee.
The Fellowship Award which is granted to successful applicants (Fellows) covers a proportion of conference registration, travel, and living expenses associated with attending APRICOT.
Eligibility: The APRICOT Fellowship Program targets individuals from developing countries who are actively involved in Internet development, in a professional capacity, in any of the following roles:
- Applicants need to be actively involved in Internet development in any of the following capacities:
- Network engineering and network design
- Network operations and Network Operation Centre
- Internet systems engineering and systems operations
- Educators and trainers
- Researchers and Academics
Fellowship Application Deadline: October 29, 2019
Further fellowship Information and Application