The University of York offers multiple grants for international and UK students pursuing degrees in digital technologies, teaching, and learning. The bursaries are worth £53,353 to £61,823 per year and cover courses such as digital scholarship, digital skills, and digital library. Eligible countries include the United Kingdom. The application deadline is September 20, 2022.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2022.
User Review( votes)
- Organization: University of York
- Department: Student and Academic Services
- Course Level: Teaching and Learning
- Award amount: £53,353 – £61,823 per year
- Number of awards: several
- Eligible countries: United Kingdom
- Subjects: Environment, Digital Technologies, Teaching, and Learning
- Eligible courses: Digital Scholarship, Digital Skills, and Digital Library
- Eligibility: International Students and UK Students
The Assistant Director of Digital Scholarship, Skills, and Innovation is a professional who leads the Digital Scholarship, Skills, and Innovation teams in delivering an enhanced, integrated student and digital staff experience. The professional is responsible for driving forward digital innovation and managing the team’s work to achieve this goal.
- Level 6 qualification. (Qualifications at this level include a degree. We also welcome applicants with equivalent non-UK qualifications or equivalent professional experience.
- Excellent knowledge of digital scholarship, digital skills, and the digital library sphere and the library’s role within these.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the changing HE environment, especially the role of digital technologies and the impact on scholarship, teaching, and learning
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of how to provide and make accessible resources and collections, including library and archival collections, online
- Highly competent in managing and guiding many projects under multiple programs to ensure sustained progress and success.
- Ability to work under pressure, find innovative and practical solutions to problems, take decisions, and involve all team members in delivering user-focused high-quality services.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] Your cover letter should explain why you are interested in the role and what you can bring to the team. We will then arrange an interview at a mutually convenient time.