Are you international students who want to study at Aston University and get a scholarship? If yes, then you will glad to know that at Aston University, the Business School is awarding Dean’s scholarships for International Students.
The programs are open to UK/EU and overseas applicants who hold an unconditional offer on the ABS PhD Program.
Wonderful chance to study at Aston University.
User Review( votes)
Aston is a leading UK university for business and technical businesses and is known for its world-class teaching and research in a safe yet vibrant and multicultural environment. It has more than 13,000 students from more than 130 countries.
Why at Aston University- The University has been a popular destination for international students who want to experience the diversity of British culture. Aston Business School is one of the world’s 1% business schools holding triple accredited AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
Application Deadline: Rolling Basis
- International students can apply for these MSc scholarships.
- The studentships are awarded within the Business School at Aston University.
- If you are willing to grasp this application then you are required to take admission in a UK postgraduate degree programme along with 70% in both the taught and dissertation components.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to choose your course and check the entry requirements then complete the online form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to provide the research proposal, Outline your proposed research aims and objectives, Copies of your qualifications, two letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a minimum requirement of 70% applies to each section. A score of 70% means that the applicant has obtained a better score than 70% of all tested participants. GRE/GMAT is independently administered tests that assess quantitative, analytical, and verbal skills.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have a confirmation of their TOEFL/IELTS results for those applicants from non-English speaking countries.
The sponsorship will provide Stipend of £15,480 per annum and Full fee waiver (for all UK, EU, and International students)