The Aston University is awarding Business School scholarships for international students entering one of the full-time BSc programs at the university. Scholarships to the value of £1000 are for each year of undergraduate study for a maximum of three years.
Aston University is a long established research-led University known for its world-class teaching quality and strong links to industry, government, and commerce.
Golden opportunity for applicants
User Review( votes)
For applicants from non-English speaking countries, it is necessary to have taken either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL score of 101) or the British Council IELTS test- score of 6.5.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate degree program (BSc programs) at Aston University.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the fields of Business & Management, Law, Marketing, Business & Languages, International Business, Accounting & Finance, IT & Computing, Economics, and Foundation programs.
Award: Scholarships to the value of £1000 are for each year of undergraduate study for a maximum of three years. The funding for the placement year is £500.00. The maximum total scholarship over four years is, therefore, £3,500.
Number of Awards: There are multiple grants available.
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- The studentships are only available for international students who are self-funded. UK and EU applicants and students sponsored by an organization are not eligible.
- To be eligible applicants must place Aston as their Firm choice institution through UCAS and Aston must have been notified of this decision by UCAS.
Nationality: International students can apply for these Business School scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Non-native speakers of English are normally required to satisfy the following minimum English language requirements:
- TOEFL IBT: 93 (23 in Writing, 19 in Speaking, 18 in Reading and 19 in Listening)
- IELTS: 6.5 (6.0 in Writing Speaking, Reading and Listening).
- Pearsons English language test: 63 with no less than 57 in each band
- Applicant’s test must have been taken no more than two years before the start date of their course.
- For applicants from non-English speaking countries, it is necessary to have taken either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the British Council IELTS test. However, if the Candidate holds a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a U.K. University, this requirement may be waived. Please contact the school for further information.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Check back next year