Interested candidates are invited to become a part of the GREAT Scholarships programme at Aston University. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The funding opportunity is open for high-achieving Kenya students who will enroll in a postgraduate degree program at the university.
Aston University is ranked 401 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and offers GREAT Scholarships for Kenya Students with an amount of £10,000 in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Aston University is dedicated to motivating students to learn. It is headquartered in Birmingham, which has a lovely setting. It is regarded as the top center for research and education, with 11,000 undergraduate and over 2,000 postgraduate students from more than 120 countries.
Why study at Aston University? Aston University is well-known for its world-class teaching and research, which are packaged in a secure yet vibrant and multicultural environment that appeals to both domestic and international students. Aston students are given dependable placement alternatives and complete support from placement teams.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 12th June 2022.
- University or Organization: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: £10,000 towards tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Kenya
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM International Commercial Law
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have achieved the equivalent of a UK 2:1 degree qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are directed to log in to the official online portal of the university. No separate application for the scholarship is needed. The students will be considered upon acceptance and will be notified if selected.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Copies of university transcripts of each year of study
- A personal statement
- Please submit a 500-word personal statement
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, an applicant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: You can provide the following certificates of ELTS and TOEFL to provide your English language ability.
Aston University will provide an amount of £10,000 towards tuition fees during their study.