Are you hunting for an opportunity to grasp a scholarship? You have a lucky chance to apply for the Ateneo Freshman Merit Scholarship funded by the Ateneo de Manila University.
The call is open for the high performing Philippines students, who have distinguished themselves in their respective high schools and excelled in the Ateneo College Entrance Test.
Excellent opportunity for undergraduate students
User Review( votes)
As the third-oldest university in the Philippines, Ateneo de Manila University is a private Roman Catholic Jesuit research university. It offers elementary and junior high school education. It also offers a variety of Master of Business Administration concentrations.
Why at Ateneo de Manila University? The university offers learning and teaching opportunities with some of the world’s leading organizations for students. Here candidates can get the training related to career orientation and job application skills.
Application Deadline: Open for September 2019 intake
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the Philippines
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, aspirants are needed to be outstanding freshman students, who show great promise for the future.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If want to take part in this program, then you are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being admitted, claimants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae).
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to meet the minimum English language requirement for joining the program.
Benefits: This fund will provide claimants full tuition and fees grant for an undergraduate degree of their choice.