Are you an emerging athlete in need of financial assistance to complete your education? Then, the University of Pacific has just the opportunity for you. It has launched the Athletic Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The University of Pacific is exclusively extending this scholarship application to international athletes that want to study for an undergraduate programme in the USA. First-year applicants will be provided financial support towards the programme fee if deemed eligible.
Worthy offer for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of the Pacific is a private university, the oldest and largest academic unit with campuses in the USA. The university ranks 133rd among national universities with three campuses across the nation which makes it able to offer students the unique opportunities each city provides
Why choose to study at the University of the Pacific? The University of Pacific aims to provide a superior, student-centered learning experience integrating liberal arts and professional education. Pacific also takes pride in preparing individuals for their future careers and lives. The university has successfully met and continues to meet the changing needs of the students and has the most diverse community of students and teachers in the country.
Application Deadline: The international student admission application deadline is December 1.
- University or Organization: University of the Pacific
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree study programme at the University of Pacific.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply for admission via the student portal of the university or the Common Application portal. Eligible international students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Certificate of Finance form
- Financial documentation
- Secondary school transcript
- Admission Requirements: Students are requested to submit all necessary documents required at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 110
The University of Pacific will award the selected international students this scholarship towards the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate programme.